Sunday, November 2, 2008

Uncertainty = Failure (almost always)

If Russell is going to carry the Raiders and be the franchise quarterback they need, he better get his mind right and man up. His mannerisms and body language are that of a defeated boy.

We all know that there's not much around you, JaMarcus, but please, please, man up and take this team on your shoulders. That's what the greats do.

At what point, do we as fans, begin to call for Aaron Walter????

(Nevermind the fact that they should've drafted Calvin Johnson in the first round and Trent Edwards in the second round two years ago.)

More Russell and Hall bashing to follow tomorrow.

Please, also, allow me to apologize to my loyal readers for the lack of posts during the past week. As much as I get paid to do this and as much money as I make doing it, I still have another job that gets in the way sometimes.

No comments: